TEAM INFERNO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM INFERNO

THE LIBERATORS OF MGO

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ask me first

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chariot of thor
[INFERNO] SEARGENT
[INFERNO] SEARGENT

ask me first Empty
PostSubject: ask me first   ask me first Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:22 pm

ok i hear you are making a clan delta and why dont you try and ask their leader if you can use their name otherwise its copy rite so please ask me if you can use my name
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO]NOOB
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]NOOB

ask me first Empty
PostSubject: Re: ask me first   ask me first Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:47 pm

shit your funny chariot of thor by the way i dont know if you notice but your full of shit one there is no copyright for the name there exist so many delta clan in different game or are you blind or havent notice and two copyright for a name of a clan is just pure complete bullshit show me some proof bitch . and if you havent notice the website as change home .

Ps: your a fucking idiot study law before saying stupid thing you dont even understand .
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO] KNIGHT
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] KNIGHT

ask me first Empty
PostSubject: Re: ask me first   ask me first Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:54 pm

hey man i have been wanting to be a leader of delta FOREVER and it has nothing to do with your clan!! its for call of cod4!!!!!!! idiot
Back to top Go down
https://infernoclan.rpg-board.net
chariot of thor
[INFERNO] SEARGENT
[INFERNO] SEARGENT

ask me first Empty
PostSubject: Re: ask me first   ask me first Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:50 am

lol i have cod 4 and also i study accountancy law is a downgrade of that , lol england is run by accountants
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO]NOOB
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]NOOB

ask me first Empty
PostSubject: Re: ask me first   ask me first Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:59 am

hey thor none of us live in england to begin with . if your studying law how do you find the time to study law i don't have time i play when i have time i find it hard to believe since im in college studying and i know that by this period your suppose to be studying for your exam but since i live in canada maybe is different. one last thing when you said that we need your permission are you saying that you still hold a gruge to us becosse ballin told us to kick you, you where right in one part he did not come back to us . If you had COD4 why did you not say it from the beginning if you had said it maybe there it would have been different. why don't you join delta_hunter if you 2 where originaly from delta why don't you work together but maybe is useless asking you since we have been in very bad term since ballin ask us to kick you .and still there i admit you where right about him since in the end he stay with HH instead of helping us in INFERNO. Delta_Hunter need people in is clan help him i see that you still come in inferno website even tought you left us. your still one of the few that still come here.
Back to top Go down
ColdBlooded///
[INFERNO] PRIVATE
[INFERNO] PRIVATE

ask me first Empty
PostSubject: Are u serious?????   ask me first Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:32 am

This guy chariot of thor comes on HH///s website and hates on me. I didn't leave u guys. Inferno has not been around what soever. I'm on alot. Not on mpo and definetly not on plus. I didn't leave inferno. No one has been around. We are still friends. I still consider u to be my homies. I just don't have a ps3 and can't play all the other gqames u guys have. And u guys are never on. I didn't leave u. Plz Dont ever think that. I still have love for u guys. Why don't we get some shit started on plus? Its up to u. But I'm not a sellout or a trader. I still have ur back if u ever need me. And if u get + and need soldiers I'll host and give u all I've got. *salutes*
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO]NOOB
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]NOOB

ask me first Empty
PostSubject: Re: ask me first   ask me first Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:43 am

ok i beleive you but i though you had dissapear , i still play mpo+ and yes we should start some stuff on plus man im so glad to hear from you again we miss you all Sad

the reason you havent seen any inferno member is beceause delta hunter created a new clan name delta but still my last account for mpo+ will be [INFERNO]NOOB im just training just wait for me in 4 day im coming back to mpo+

hope we pwn again together like back in mpo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO] KNIGHT
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] KNIGHT

ask me first Empty
PostSubject: Re: ask me first   ask me first Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:13 pm

hey noob check out the new site

http://www.teamdelta.forumarena.com
Back to top Go down
https://infernoclan.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

ask me first Empty
PostSubject: Re: ask me first   ask me first Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ask me first
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM INFERNO :: [INFERNO] forums :: battlefield stories-