TEAM INFERNO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM INFERNO

THE LIBERATORS OF MGO

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

have you played with my older brother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[INFERNO]NOOB
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]NOOB

have you played with my older brother Empty
PostSubject: have you played with my older brother   have you played with my older brother Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:42 pm

Well he told that last night he had a tournament one on one and that some inferno member came in to the game is name is [M80]! did he lose ? the only thing he told was that a HH member kick is ass pretty good. And he told me that knight scare the shit of him LOL he said that you are too good that you won the match against the HH member with and impressive result . tell me knight what happen . is probably one of the few good player in m80 since most of them suck and use 250hp hack. i hope he leave m80 soon
Back to top Go down
m.cballin
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
m.cballin

have you played with my older brother Empty
PostSubject: Yea I played him   have you played with my older brother Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:46 pm

He went against me. I beat him by one ticket. He is actually pretty good. But he threw ice grenades at me to keep me from attacking acouple of times. I was lagging as well. LOL. He got me a couple of times that way. It was actually a pretty good game besides the ice grenades. Hope to play him again and hope to c u there too! *salutes*
Back to top Go down

have you played with my older brother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM INFERNO :: [INFERNO] forums :: Hang out-
Jump to: